Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Christmas Christmas! :)

I was MORE then excited for this Christmas! First official Christmas with Tevis. I was really blessed this Christmas, was able to get my family great gifts, something they all needed and wanted. No worries about money this year, it felt nice. I love giving. We basically were done shopping by Black Friday just had few little odds and ends closer to Christmas. My favorite part was shopping for Tevis' daughter Delaney, she is 5 years old and is just at a fun age to shop for, and fairly easy. We spoiled her as much as we could. We had a busy weekend, started Friday picking up Delaney and then our usual dinner at el mason with our friends. Finally got home and went to bed got up Christmas eve and went a Christmas party at Southern, Delaney got to bowl and play around, got to see tevis' nephews, mom and our friends Mark and Lissa were there. After that party at the bowling center we went and spent the evening at his parents house, opened gifts hang out and eat dinner. His parents did the funnest thing. Got all the kids big awesome nerf guns and then got all of us adults little ones, so we have a nerf gun battle outside. It was a lot of fun. Good Idea!!! Poor Misty(tevys sister) was sick with the flu and could not be there :( missed her. Tevys other sister Stacey took some pictures I cant wait to see those! Well after that we were leaving and tevis said he had a surprise... he told us to close our eyes and then we seen this....
This house was all decked out in Blue lights and of course you see the colts horse shoe on the roof! I loved this!
WE finally got back to the house and did our own little Christmas with Delaney, she got to open up all her 502 gifts we got her :) Took like 5.2 seconds. It was awesome just to spend time with her and she how excited she got with certain things. Our short time with her ended :( we had to take her to her moms so she could wake up their on Christmas morning for Santa :)
Saturday about 10pm we finally headed to auburn so we could spend the day at my parents. Got there about midnight and went to bed shortly after. Got woken up by my family around 8:15am ahh i was so tired but i put on my colts Santa hat and we all opened presents.




we all had a great Christmas! guess my favorite was mom and dad buying us stuff for when we finally have our own house together :) i got a thumb ring, a beautiful silver/gold ring, bella jewelry collector set and a gift card to go on a shopping spree from my wonderful tevy. I guess i will add in a shirt he got me....
He thought this was hilarious! I HATE VIDEO GAMES!!!! i gave it to my dad haha.
Tevis other then that did a good job :) as usual!
After presents we wanted breakfast...auburn pancake House was open, we were all so excited! :) Had dinner later on that mom made! Pretty much had a lazy Christmas day! Fine with us! We headed back to Indy around 8pm. I am Off today( Monday ) Tevis is sadly working. I went into Greenwood to take my ring in so i could get it re-sized and did a little shopping, mall was crazy!! People everywhere!!! i will wait a couple more weeks to finish my shopping spree lol maybe the mall will calm down, geez!!! I hope whoever reads this had a great Christmas, I know i did! :) Super lucky and blessed! Loved all my tevy, Delaney, friends & family time! Just what i needed!!!!

EEEkkkkk...its almost 2012. Been really thinking about my new years resolution and what the new year will bring...BRING IT ON 2012 i can handle whatever you throw at me!



No comments:

Post a Comment