Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A new Year!

I feel like 2012 is going to be a great year! It better involve me moving to Indianapolis! & maybe by the time holidays come around again Tevis and I will have our own house(huge smile). It took awhile for me to be okay with quiting my job, but after i guess 15 months im okay with it, i told my boss its getting closer and that i have started looking for a new job and have put my resume out in the world, eeek! I really dont want to go through a staffing agency, that will be my last resort if i cannot find anything. There is still no real date set, whenever i find a job, i will give my notice and be on my way to Indianapolis! I am so ready to be with Tevis everyday, have him coming home to me, us falling asleep together every night. I hate sleeping alone. Being 2 1/2 hours apart really has brought us closer together and shown how strong of a relationship we have, he is my everything, most importantly he is my best friend. I dont know what i would do without him, makes me absolutely sick to my stomach thinking about him not being in my life anymore! Life with him is good & easy. All the people in his life that have become my friends are a blessing, they welcomed me with open arms and accepted me.I thank god everyday we are together. Moving means leaving my parents house again..& for good this time, only to come back and visit. Little bit scary this time around, last time i moved it was like 2 minutes away in the same time. Now i'll be a couple hours away, thank god only a couple hours! I will most def. miss my little family! They know i am in good hands with Tevis, i am taken care of and protected. A few people told me to be careful about moving, like i should have a rock on my finger first or something. But i got my commitment from him when he introduced me to his daughter and now she is in my life and i love her to death, i dont need a rock on my finger to move. That was a big step for him... for us!

The new year always brings up New Years Resoultions... i cant say i actually made up any..
but...
i want to stop drinking pop such a bad habit and with my health and baby making reasons i know it would be a good idea.
I really want to lose weight, but im not in a spot in my life to have a schedule to go on a diet and regular exercise and etc, losing weight may help me getting pregnant easier in the future since i have some female issues.
I want to spend more time with my family, i think moving will help because then when i am home its all about family time, instead of now im home 3 nights a week and im always missing tevis and there all doing their own thing.
I need to make time for friends and make new friends. I have very little friends here at home but need to know i appreciate their friendship and love them dearly! & i am very excited to continue my friendship with people in Indy and get to know more people!
I am going to promise to myself to do everything i can to keep my man happy, love him unconditionally & to let him know i would do anything for him.
& we both should promise each other to NOT go to bed mad at each other or upset or anything, its not healthy!!!!!

xoxo
Britney dawn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment